This home is absolutely beautiful but is built to last. The impressive 15,800 square foot home utilizes our form-and-poured concrete structure, complete with hurricane impact windows and doors and a hurricane-rated prefab truss roof system with wallaba shingles. Includes a zoned AC system, Lutron lighting system, Sonos music system, and a Durock color-infused stucco system with elastomeric properties.
- White oak floors
- Wood ceilings
- Tension pool edge, raised hot tub, and day bed
- Cabana by the ocean
- Stunning ocean views
- Custom cabinetry package.
- White oak floors and interior ceilings
- Two master bedrooms, one up and one down
- Expansive great room and game room with full wet bar
- Karaoke machine
Architects + Designers
Architectural Design: Murakami Design
Interior Designer: Ann Johnston Design Consultant
Landscape Architecture: Mills Design Group
Best Beach House 2021 – International Design and Architecture Awards (design et al)