This gorgeous home is inspired by the design of a church in St Barts with vaulted ceilings, a third-floor entertaining room, and unique details in every room. This 12,250 square foot home is built with a precast concrete structure, hurricane-rated prefab roof and a truss system with wallaba shingles. Plus, Miami Dade approved wood window and door system from Hartman windows and doors. World-class landscape design by Mills Design Group.
- Courtyard with pool, fountain, firepit, and BBQ area
- Two bedroom, two full bath guest house with living space and kitchen
- White oak wood floors and coral reef tile
- Expansive master bathroom clad in marble with oversized shower, bathtub, and bidet
- Third-floor party room with views of the ocean
- Ipe deck surrounding pool and firepit