Built to withstand even the worst of Bahamian weather, this home was built from a precast concrete structure and has a prefab hurricane-rated truss system with wallaba shingles. This six-bedroom house is over 20,000 square feet and has a separate maid’s quarters with a full kitchen. Outside, there’s a separate guest house with another four bedrooms and a kitchen.
- Third-floor master bedroom
- Custom shuffleboard court and putting green
- Ocean-facing pool with disappearing edge and hot tub
- Exterior cabana with BBQ, pizza oven, full bath, and bar area
- European lift and slide 11′ tall sliding doors